Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterCovenant at WarXML coder available Ueawbutton2Log in

XML coder available

Go down 
+3
Noret
Lt Commander Chris
Galactic_Commander
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Galactic_Commander
Coder
Coder
Galactic_Commander

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-20

XML coder available Empty
PostSubject: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:50 pm

i have the ability to code very well so feel free to consider having me join the team
Back to top Go down
Lt Commander Chris
Head of Coding Department Website and Wiki administrator
Head of Coding Department  Website and Wiki administrator

Number of posts : 385
Special Title : Cookie Master
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
XML coder available Left_bar_bleue80/100XML coder available Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Cookie-ness:
XML coder available Left_bar_bleue1000/1000XML coder available Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:36 pm

Bob won't like it... but for the re-hardpointing of the existing vessels I could do with a hand... I would say yes but he doesn't want anymore coders, but you're from the FW community, so he might not mind since it's not like calling in outsiders.

If he'd allow it I'd have to give you something just to prove you can, naturally, but that's not the problem.
Back to top Go down
http://fw-mod.co.uk
Noret
Mod Leader
Mod Leader

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
XML coder available Left_bar_bleue88/100XML coder available Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)
Cookie-ness:
XML coder available Left_bar_bleue0/1000XML coder available Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:20 pm

*grumble* Fine, give him something, but let me look at it when he's done, I'll judge..... wait do you have msn, yim, or skype? you'll need one of those to be on the team
Back to top Go down
Lt Commander Chris

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
XML coder available Left_bar_bleue80/100XML coder available Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Cookie-ness:
XML coder available Left_bar_bleue1000/1000XML coder available Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:05 pm

Hooray Smile.

GC, I'll forward you something to do on preferably msn but otherwise by other means - PMs are hard for efficient communication but have uses Razz.

Methinks I'll get you to re-hardpoint the Nebulon B, but once again I'll have to let you know whate exactly we'll be doing with it Razz.
Back to top Go down
Galactic_Commander
Coder
Coder
Galactic_Commander

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:48 pm

well i can also help with the harder ponts such as pop value, sound, requirements, and a few other things. heres my email: Secretfire2@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Lt Commander Chris

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Cookie-ness:

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Indeed; could you PM me with what you can do, and what you know that you can't. It's not a big problem; there are certain things that I have never done, but it'd be best so you can A) learn, if you wish, and B) so we know what to give you.
Back to top Go down
Onasi
Crewman
Crewman
Onasi

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
XML coder available Left_bar_bleue0/0XML coder available Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Cookie-ness:

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:53 pm

Do Y'all still need a coder by chance?
Back to top Go down
Lt Commander Chris

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Cookie-ness:

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:19 am

If GC passes on his test piece (still waiting!!!) then the place will be closed.

If you apply now I'll have to contact you to discuss your skills, then I'd give you the same assignment as him, to test which is better both in how well/sloppily (lol) it's coded, as well as how it plays ingame if its that tight, if you wanted to compete for it.
Back to top Go down
Onasi
Crewman
Crewman
Onasi

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Cookie-ness:

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:55 pm

alright, *applies*
Back to top Go down
Trebor_the_armbreaker
Midshipman
Midshipman

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
XML coder available Left_bar_bleue5/100XML coder available Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Cookie-ness:
XML coder available Left_bar_bleue70/1000XML coder available Empty_bar_bleue  (70/1000)

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:42 pm

i know this is out of topic but can A i be taught how to code and B apply for voice acting
Back to top Go down
Lt Commander Chris

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Cookie-ness:

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:30 pm

Sound dept. area will be added when it's needed.

@ Xendor you need to get in touch, tell me what you can do, make a proper thing instead of saying *applies*.
Back to top Go down
Onasi
Crewman
Crewman
Onasi

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Cookie-ness:

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:39 pm

I am interested in the XML coding postion now that marching band is over, and I have some time to deticate to the mod.
Back to top Go down
Lt Commander Chris

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Cookie-ness:

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:44 am

We'll need a sample of your work then, and you'll need to PM me and say truthfully what you reckon that you can and can't do.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Lyeman
Head of Mapping, Robin's Number 1 fan
Sergeant Lyeman

Number of posts : 577
Special Title : Robin's greatest fan

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
XML coder available Left_bar_bleue0/100XML coder available Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Cookie-ness:
XML coder available Left_bar_bleue151/1000XML coder available Empty_bar_bleue  (151/1000)

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:22 pm

The more the merrier...
Back to top Go down
Xendor
Crewman
Crewman

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:47 pm

Alrighty, i sent you an email with the files... I was a little confused with the overall setup you wanted, so i went with what i thought you wanted... Btw, when tweaking with it, i played on easy, and medium.. It is almost too strong on easy, but it is about right on medium.. I dont know if this means it will be underpowered on hard..... Anyways, let me know any of your thoughts/concerns...
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Lyeman
Sergeant Lyeman

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
XML coder available Left_bar_bleue0/100XML coder available Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Cookie-ness:
XML coder available Left_bar_bleue151/1000XML coder available Empty_bar_bleue  (151/1000)

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:21 pm

why did you make a new profile?
Back to top Go down
Onasi
Crewman
Crewman
Onasi

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Cookie-ness:

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:41 pm

Well, i couldnt for the life of me remember the password, and it kept saying my email isnt the one i used.. But..... It turned out to be about the oldest password i have.. I didnt know i even still used it, so gone be with Xendor... (I know, im sorry with the whole mess this little problem created)

Also: Chris, I was just making sure you recived my email with the XML docs in it.
Back to top Go down
Lt Commander Chris

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Cookie-ness:

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:21 pm

I have done but I need time to look over it and test it, did you check it works in game?
Back to top Go down
Onasi
Crewman
Crewman
Onasi

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Cookie-ness:

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:25 pm

Yes, i tweaked it numerous times, so it should work..

I might have forgotten to send you a file or something.. Are you having problems?
Back to top Go down
Lt Commander Chris

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Cookie-ness:

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:07 am

No, I need time to do stuff, and for the next 4 days I'm on a pre-med course at Nottingham Uni...
Back to top Go down
Onasi
Crewman
Crewman
Onasi

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Cookie-ness:

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:46 am

Oh, that sounds awsome... Cool man.. Yea, no rush, i understand... Life is more important.. lol
Back to top Go down
Lt Commander Chris

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Cookie-ness:

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:28 pm

Life indeed; preparation to become a doctor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Onasi
Crewman
Crewman
Onasi

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Cookie-ness:

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:53 pm

Thats great... You seem smart enough, lol. Good luck with that.. I used to want to be a doctor, but then I found out im more at home in an airplane than anywhere else, so im going to try and be a pilot
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Lyeman
Sergeant Lyeman

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Cookie-ness:

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:22 pm

Dr. Chris perscribed me medicine for my.... problems

cant wait till you come back Chris
Back to top Go down
Noret
Mod Leader
Mod Leader

Number of posts : 47

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
XML coder available Left_bar_bleue88/100XML coder available Empty_bar_bleue  (88/100)
Cookie-ness:
XML coder available Left_bar_bleue0/1000XML coder available Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:50 pm

Onasi, send the files to me too, if you please...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XML coder available   XML coder available Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XML coder available
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Wars Mod :: Join the team :: Coding Department-
Jump to: