Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterCovenant at WarWill be out for about a week Ueawbutton2Log in

Will be out for about a week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Lyeman
Head of Mapping, Robin's Number 1 fan
Sergeant Lyeman

Number of posts : 577
Special Title : Robin's greatest fan
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Will be out for about a week Left_bar_bleue0/100Will be out for about a week Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Cookie-ness:
Will be out for about a week Left_bar_bleue151/1000Will be out for about a week Empty_bar_bleue  (151/1000)

Will be out for about a week Empty
PostSubject: Will be out for about a week   Will be out for about a week Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:30 am

Hey guys, if youve noticed I havent been around in a couple days, the reason is that my comp got infecteed with a trojan, and my Dad took the tower to Best Buy to have it fixed. They said it would be about 10 days, which would be either next Tuesday or Wednesday.

If you absolutely need to get in touch with me, e-mail me at Robinapprentice@gmail.com. Note: that will be at school, so I will have one chance a day to check it, excluding weekends Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
s-t-n
Mysterious helper from the dark
Mysterious helper from the dark
s-t-n

Number of posts : 253
Special Title : Silly person who left the greatest mod ever Razz

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Will be out for about a week Left_bar_bleue10/100Will be out for about a week Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Cookie-ness:
Will be out for about a week Left_bar_bleue100/1000Will be out for about a week Empty_bar_bleue  (100/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Will be out for about a week   Will be out for about a week Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:32 am

pah, spybot search and destroy with the built in thing for IE/ firefox stops most viruses/trojans, and wipes them out if i do get one (or tells me how to do it if it cant). its actually been...(counts) 8 months since i got infected with a virus of any sort for more than an hour, and i destroyed that one manually using SB S&D's instructions.

Giveaway of the day's virus scanners can also be good. I kept A-Squared anti-malware, and that (coupled with SB S&D) is why im virus free.

so when its fixed and you read this, get rid of whatever your using right now (im guessing norton or macaffee, as most people use those pieces of Shack) and get Spybot, and if your dad is willing and you cant wait for A-Squared to come back round on GAOTD, buy A-Squared.

s-t-n

PS i remember prototype saying AVG anti-virus was good as well, but i dont know if it will conflict with the anti-virus' i said.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Lyeman
Sergeant Lyeman

Number of posts : 577
Special Title : Robin's greatest fan

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Will be out for about a week Left_bar_bleue0/100Will be out for about a week Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Cookie-ness:
Will be out for about a week Left_bar_bleue151/1000Will be out for about a week Empty_bar_bleue  (151/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Will be out for about a week   Will be out for about a week Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:22 pm

I wasnt the one who decided to take it in but whatever

Thank you for the recommendations, I will look into them yaaay Robin!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will be out for about a week   Will be out for about a week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will be out for about a week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Idle Banter-
Jump to: