Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterCovenant at WarFeature activations (chatbox etc.) Ueawbutton2Log in

Feature activations (chatbox etc.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt Commander Chris
Head of Coding Department Website and Wiki administrator
Head of Coding Department  Website and Wiki administrator

Number of posts : 385
Special Title : Cookie Master
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Left_bar_bleue80/100Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Cookie-ness:
Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Empty
PostSubject: Feature activations (chatbox etc.)   Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:48 am

A few things have been done recently:

You'll probably notice the quick reply is now useable, for convenience in shorter messages.

Check the bottom of the smilies, by request some new ones have been added, eg the familiar Headbash

I have a news bulletin which will run on the top of the forums now, whenever there's any major mod news it'll be up there for you to notice immediately Smile.

I have activated the chatbox, it has been set to be on the bottom of the website, though if you'd all *really* prefer it at the top, say.

I'm a moderator - by default and I can't be removed, Lyeman Razz, but for now I'll appoint no more than two chat moderators, of which one is already The Power of Flower, he has 'teh p0w3rz0rz' to kick, ban, clear things and stuff from the chat.

I photoshopped an affiliate button for UEAW; if anyone else wants to become an affiliate, let me know and supply a little tab like is used eg. on the UEAW homepage (not forums) that I can photoshop into a nice button. Same goes for any donors who wish there to be a link to their website Smile.

LTCC
Back to top Go down
http://fw-mod.co.uk
Sergeant Lyeman
Head of Mapping, Robin's Number 1 fan
Sergeant Lyeman

Number of posts : 577
Special Title : Robin's greatest fan
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Left_bar_bleue0/100Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Cookie-ness:
Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Left_bar_bleue151/1000Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Empty_bar_bleue  (151/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Feature activations (chatbox etc.)   Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:56 am

Lt Commander Chris wrote:

I'm a moderator - by default and I can't be removed, Lyeman Razz, but for now I'll appoint no more than two chat moderators, of which one is already The Power of Flower, he has 'teh p0w3rz0rz' to kick, ban, clear things and stuff from the chat.

*snaps fingers* dang.....
Back to top Go down
Lt Commander Chris

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Left_bar_bleue80/100Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Cookie-ness:
Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Feature activations (chatbox etc.)   Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:58 am

Need a volunteer for a second chat moderator; I'll be leaving it to Flower and one other to keep order Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Lyeman
Sergeant Lyeman

Number of posts : 577
Special Title : Robin's greatest fan
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Left_bar_bleue0/100Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Cookie-ness:
Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Left_bar_bleue151/1000Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Empty_bar_bleue  (151/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Feature activations (chatbox etc.)   Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:00 am

ooooooo oooo *jumps* pick me pick me pick me
Back to top Go down
Lt Commander Chris

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
Cookie-ness:

PostSubject: Re: Feature activations (chatbox etc.)   Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:05 am

Sergeant Lyeman second Chatbox moderator. Position closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feature activations (chatbox etc.)   Feature activations (chatbox etc.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feature activations (chatbox etc.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Technical help-
Jump to: