HomeGalleryRegisterCovenant at WarLog in

Share | 
 

 Zombie Plan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ralok_one
Commander
Commander
avatar

Number of posts : 288
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Zombie Plan   Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:06 am

Whats your zombie plan

there are two kinds of people in the world

1. those who have a plan for when the zombies attack

2. and those who dont

those last people are called dinner

so whats your zombie plan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Power of Flower
Sound mechanic
Sound mechanic
avatar

Number of posts : 171
Age : 23
Special Title : The Meerkat among many
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
43/100  (43/100)
Cookie-ness:
100/1000  (100/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:00 pm

OK...what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt Commander Chris
Head of Coding Department Website and Wiki administrator
Head of Coding Department  Website and Wiki administrator


Number of posts : 385
Age : 25
Special Title : Cookie Master
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
80/100  (80/100)
Cookie-ness:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:50 pm

I have a plan.

You see, the reason all the people die/become zombeis in the films is because they're in the USA. The military somehow falls really quickly because they obviously are too dumb to realise that they simply need to be shot in the head.

The British army, though small due to a pathetic government, is full of intelligent people, and can cut through the dumb, unthinking, slowly moving zombies with ease as they conserve ammunition with accurate single shots to the head.

Problem solved.

_________________
Cheese?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fw-mod.co.uk
JediMasterJL
Mapper
Mapper
avatar

Number of posts : 104
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
15/100  (15/100)
Cookie-ness:
5/1000  (5/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:33 pm

As an American I find that offensive. If anything we'd be responsible for the Zombies, thus knowing, and quarantine. Sadly it never works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bungie.net
Lt Commander Chris
Head of Coding Department Website and Wiki administrator
Head of Coding Department  Website and Wiki administrator


Number of posts : 385
Age : 25
Special Title : Cookie Master
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
80/100  (80/100)
Cookie-ness:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:47 pm

Yes I imagine you do find it offensive. Face it, yanks can't shoot

A) in a straight line
B) without spraying in automatic mode.

_________________
Cheese?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fw-mod.co.uk
Sergeant Lyeman
Head of Mapping, Robin's Number 1 fan
Head of Mapping, Robin's Number 1 fan
avatar

Number of posts : 577
Age : 26
Special Title : Robin's greatest fan
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
0/100  (0/100)
Cookie-ness:
151/1000  (151/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:19 pm

its true...

besides zombies arent going to come not now not ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ralok_one
Commander
Commander
avatar

Number of posts : 288
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:24 pm

this is not a thread for political debate
nor will it be shot down because zombies cant exsist

it is for fun and humor

and as a side note this isnt a zombie killing plan this is a plan for survival
not how to kill zombies

plus zombie takeover would happen because they are slow

we wouldnt view them as a threat until its to damn late

read world war z it took about thirty years for the zombies to become a considerable threat

then it was humanities ignorance. we panicked when there was no need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack O'Neall
Crewman
Crewman


Number of posts : 12
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:12 pm

Umm...us "Dumb" Americans beat you, and not to mention the fact we invited Snipers

So i would say your sorry before this turns real ugly and into a USA is better than England fit. Because that is a VERY rude thing to say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sergeant Lyeman
Head of Mapping, Robin's Number 1 fan
Head of Mapping, Robin's Number 1 fan
avatar

Number of posts : 577
Age : 26
Special Title : Robin's greatest fan
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
0/100  (0/100)
Cookie-ness:
151/1000  (151/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:18 pm

cool it; and stay on topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ralok_one
Commander
Commander
avatar

Number of posts : 288
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:00 pm

Jack O'Neall wrote:
Umm...us "Dumb" Americans beat you, and not to mention the fact we invited Snipers

So i would say your sorry before this turns real ugly and into a USA is better than England fit. Because that is a VERY rude thing to say

that is the dumbest thing i have heard

and read world war z england did way better during the war than america

and why would we invite snipers

what are we inviting them to a party
your not makeing any sense

do you mean invent
no america did not invent snipers


please chris or zomebody desroy the posts talking about england vs us it is stupid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sergeant Lyeman
Head of Mapping, Robin's Number 1 fan
Head of Mapping, Robin's Number 1 fan
avatar

Number of posts : 577
Age : 26
Special Title : Robin's greatest fan
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
0/100  (0/100)
Cookie-ness:
151/1000  (151/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:07 pm

whatever. If O'Neil starts up again then he will get banned. Just like Rob did. Stop acting up O'Neil; youre already getting on my nerves with one post


as for a zombie plan I keep a sword next to my bed in the corner behind my bedpost. Screw guns
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JediMasterJL
Mapper
Mapper
avatar

Number of posts : 104
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
15/100  (15/100)
Cookie-ness:
5/1000  (5/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:31 pm

@ Chris: I'm willing to stop if you are. Cheese?

I'd have boarded up my my house, except the 2nd story windows. Put Turrents in the high up windows, get loads of ammo/supplies, have a panic room, and shotguns/P90's. And maybe a Dragonov.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bungie.net
ralok_one
Commander
Commander
avatar

Number of posts : 288
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:37 pm

Sergeant Lyeman wrote:
whatever. If O'Neil starts up again then he will get banned. Just like Rob did. Stop acting up O'Neil; youre already getting on my nerves with one post


as for a zombie plan I keep a sword next to my bed in the corner behind my bedpost. Screw guns

a sword is a better defense against a single zombie

that would work good if you brok out your stair you would be able to jab your sword down

that is until here is a pile of zombies large enough to get upstairs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s-t-n
Mysterious helper from the dark
Mysterious helper from the dark
avatar

Number of posts : 253
Age : 26
Special Title : Silly person who left the greatest mod ever Razz
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
10/100  (10/100)
Cookie-ness:
100/1000  (100/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:54 am

i have 36 zombie plans. most involve using different forum members as bait to distract the zombies while i escape. infact, 35 of them do. in the last one i deliberatly infect myself so i can eat you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lt Commander Chris
Head of Coding Department Website and Wiki administrator
Head of Coding Department  Website and Wiki administrator


Number of posts : 385
Age : 25
Special Title : Cookie Master
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
80/100  (80/100)
Cookie-ness:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:59 am

Lol?

And at the claim of snipers:

You didn't invent them, you were just the first to set up a formal unit of them. We didn't need to, because all of our soldiers were really accurate already!

Ok I'll stop now.

I'd beat zombies by hitting them with the ban stick.

_________________
Cheese?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fw-mod.co.uk
dukeofwellington
Midshipman
Midshipman
avatar

Number of posts : 27
Age : 26
Special Title : Field Marshal David Machin, 1st Duke of Wellington, KG, KP, GCB, GCH, PC, FRS
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
0/0  (0/0)
Cookie-ness:
200/1000  (200/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:01 am

Three words. We had muskets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gbhost.info
Jack O'Neall
Crewman
Crewman


Number of posts : 12
Age : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:57 am

Lt Commander Chris wrote:
Lol?


We didn't need to, because all of our soldiers were really accurate already!

Ok I'll stop now.


Jack O Neal says:

Bla bla bla I'm a fired up tosser who can't

A) Take a lighthearted topic with a pinch of salt
B) Control his mouth.

He just wanted you to know that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ralok_one
Commander
Commander
avatar

Number of posts : 288
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:38 am

Jack O'Neall wrote:
Lt Commander Chris wrote:
Lol?


We didn't need to, because all of our soldiers were really accurate already!

Ok I'll stop now.


You know, for a guy who is Lt. Commander, you dont show it well but saying stuff like that.

And has for the fighting, I was saying that we SHOULDNT get into the whole, "My country is better than your country"

I was saying we invented snipers, yes i know i had misspelled it and my bad, during the Revolutional war we did hit and run attacks against England and hit them from a far, we were the first country to do so, so I would say that we were in fact, the first country to do such tactics.

But please, feel free to prove me wrong.

And now for the banning-you would ban a person for saying we shouldnt start a fight? I think that is just plain dumb.


But the zoombie thing is funny, I think about it all the time, every movie ive seen, the people have been DUMB. And there is no way they could take over has easy as they have, I have been to military bases that are larger than some cities and can live by their selves if need be.

But its always fun to think about, "What If?"

really first country to do hit and run tactics

the Germanic barbarians that the romans fought didnt use them.
how about the avars (i think proper name not sure) that migrated from asia to greece.

are you absolutly sure that none of them had arrows.

or how about the persian army during the battle of thermopylea. ignore the movie at the end of it all the persian won because they pulld back and shot the spartans with arrows until they where dead.

not exactly sniping but it not exactly not sniping bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ralok_one
Commander
Commander
avatar

Number of posts : 288
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:41 am

please for the love of god excuse my double post but i felt it was necessary

IM GONNA MAKE ME ONE OF THESE

http://incaseofzombieattack.ytmnd.com/

it is awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Power of Flower
Sound mechanic
Sound mechanic
avatar

Number of posts : 171
Age : 23
Special Title : The Meerkat among many
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
43/100  (43/100)
Cookie-ness:
100/1000  (100/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:10 am

Lt Commander Chris wrote:
I have a plan.

You see, the reason all the people die/become zombeis in the films is because they're in the USA. The military somehow falls really quickly because they obviously are too dumb to realise that they simply need to be shot in the head.

The British army, though small due to a pathetic government, is full of intelligent people, and can cut through the dumb, unthinking, slowly moving zombies with ease as they conserve ammunition with accurate single shots to the head.

Problem solved.

Be careful what you say, Chris, since I am American.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dukeofwellington
Midshipman
Midshipman
avatar

Number of posts : 27
Age : 26
Special Title : Field Marshal David Machin, 1st Duke of Wellington, KG, KP, GCB, GCH, PC, FRS
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
0/0  (0/0)
Cookie-ness:
200/1000  (200/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:19 am

Hey nothing wrong with American troops. Change Americans with French and I would agree... hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gbhost.info
The Power of Flower
Sound mechanic
Sound mechanic
avatar

Number of posts : 171
Age : 23
Special Title : The Meerkat among many
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
43/100  (43/100)
Cookie-ness:
100/1000  (100/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:23 am

It's just...well, yeah, some of the French troops aren't that good. I agree with you a little on that. But, they're alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s-t-n
Mysterious helper from the dark
Mysterious helper from the dark
avatar

Number of posts : 253
Age : 26
Special Title : Silly person who left the greatest mod ever Razz
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
10/100  (10/100)
Cookie-ness:
100/1000  (100/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:25 am

dukeofwellington wrote:
Hey nothing wrong with American troops. Change Americans with French and I would agree... hehe
(grandparents are french) come on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dukeofwellington
Midshipman
Midshipman
avatar

Number of posts : 27
Age : 26
Special Title : Field Marshal David Machin, 1st Duke of Wellington, KG, KP, GCB, GCH, PC, FRS
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
0/0  (0/0)
Cookie-ness:
200/1000  (200/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:26 am

My sincere condolences...

haha only kidding!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gbhost.info
The Power of Flower
Sound mechanic
Sound mechanic
avatar

Number of posts : 171
Age : 23
Special Title : The Meerkat among many
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Stats
Forum Wars Power:
43/100  (43/100)
Cookie-ness:
100/1000  (100/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:30 am

Ooh. Sorry Mat. I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Zombie Plan   

Back to top Go down
 
Zombie Plan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» be prepared (for the zombie apocalypse)
» Only VoipAxis Offer letest version Of Voipswitch with all
» Selenium tutorials for beginners/newbie
» Bruce Lee's 20 Minute workout
» Superman's Workout Routine

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Idle Banter-
Jump to: